We are Cristyn & Michael Zloza. We are inspired to provide Quality and Enrichment to every pets life.
After many frustrating years of working for grooming salons that focused on quantity over quality, Cris was determined to find a way to open a salon that would focus on the health and safety of every pet while providing the best possible grooming experience available. Mike used his business and marketing background, and, combined with Cris’s years of experience and training, pursued their dream.
Spotted Paw Salon opened in Wheaton in 2011 with the express purpose of treating every pet like family.
Cris has continued her training and education, and is now Nationally Ranked, with numerous awards to her name. New groomers working for Spotted Paw are trained by Cris to ensure pet safety, good habits, and commitment to qualityAt Spotted Paw, we treat your pets like family!Cris had been ranked 3rd in Illinois by Groom Team USA. Click *here
* to see awards and recognitions.
After many discussions with clients about the issue of their dogs health inside and out, Cris and Mike have added a retail space that focuses on only the highest quality products.
Our FOOD promise to you and your beloved PET is our quality products offer:
– NO corn, soy or wheaten– NO by-products
– NO chemical preservatives
We also promise
– Our foods and treats are never made in China
– We are dedicated to Quality over Brands
– We are diligent in our research of selecting only the best to have in our retail area
– Our goods fit all lifestyles and budgets
– We are here to educate owners to change and improve your pet’s life.
By combining our dedication to Quality Services and Goods, we are able to help you keep your pet healthier inside and out to ensure longer lives.